You have booked your Napa hotel and booked a Napa limousine tour. But you are looking for something more romantic to impress your loved one. Look no further! Get out your kisser and get ready for romance.
1. Stop in a hot air balloon at sunrise, flying over the Napa Valley. With a bottle of local champagne, of course. Many flights are followed by breakfast and champagne at the Napa General Store.
2. Sweep your girlfriend in the Owbow Public Market and give her a kiss right in the middle of the market. It is a glorious place, full of art, food, wine, and just about anything else you can imagine. Spontaneity comes naturally at Oxbow!
3. The Napa Valley Opera House is a great place for all kinds of world-class music. When something moves you, and it will, hold hands and kiss for a long time. Kisses and music are a natural couple.
4. Napa’s restaurant, Bouchon, is a romantic’s dream. Bouchon is the tribute to a French bistro, and we know what the French are like, the aromas, the food and the winemaker conspire to create an unrivaled romance.
5. Get naked at Harbin Hot Springs in North Napa County. This clothing optional retreat features natural springs, waterfalls, hot, warm and cold mineral pools, a vaulted restaurant, and a New Age temple. Bubbly is not just for rejoicing while drinking. Soaking in a warm, natural foam has been a romantic Napa Valley tradition in Calistoga for 150 years. At least.
6. Bale Grist Mill Park in St. Helena is open from sunrise to sunset. We suggest a trip to the mill at sunset. Built in 1846, Dr. Beale’s 36 ft. the water wheel keeps turning every weekend. Have a picnic on the grounds or walk a mile to Bothe-Napa Park. Feel the land as it was and the romance that lives in a natural world.
7. Muddy kisses? Why not? Napa romantics love mud baths, and there are several. For the complete treatment, head to Calistoga in North Napa County and step into the world of Spa Solage. Solage has a sexy Mud Bar, no kidding, and here you will receive a custom Mudslide. You and your romantic partner will be smeared with magical volcanic mud mixed with your choice of essential oils. Next? Go bake in the mud and feel how it enters your body. Relax and soak in your tub of mineral water. You can also choose to use the geothermal pools and steam rooms. When you finish you will feel like the combination of a wet and very alive noodle. What better time than to relax, or whatever, in your Napa Valley hotel room.
Take a romantic getaway to the Napa Valley. There is a place around every tree, vineyard, or stream that will bring out how romantic and laid-back you are.