Long-term stress can lead to depression, anxiety, sleep disorders and numerous chronic health problems that can leave people feeling ‘stuck’, immobilized or unable to move on from unhealthy situations. This pattern of being ‘stuck’ often prevents people from becoming their best selves or overcoming challenges to achieve their goals and dreams. And in times of challenge and uncertainty, it’s important to push yourself to the limit so you can overcome obstacles and create new pathways to success and a better, more peaceful way of living life. The latest scientific research on the brain reveals the power of the subconscious mind in most of what we do, and how we behave and react to various people and situations. Our minds have been ‘trained’ to react to certain stressors based on past experiences, both positive and negative, as well as relationship dynamics with our primary caregivers during our childhood.
By unlocking the subconscious mind and healing old thought patterns and perceptions, we can empower ourselves to make better decisions in the future. We can overcome self-sabotaging behavior, become more confident, more motivated to make positive changes in our lives, and better handle stressful situations and challenging relationships with family, friends, coworkers, and colleagues alike.
EVOX Perceptual Reframing Therapy uses voice mapping technology in conjunction with scientifically researched Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) to detect areas of emotional congestion stored at the subconscious level. The voice is analyzed and the appropriate frequency signatures are fed back into the body during the therapy session. Memories of past situations are often released from the subconscious so they can be acknowledged and healed at the deepest level. This process gives the person the freedom to move forward with a new healthy perception and better responses to the people and situations around them. The results often feel subtle, but they provide deep and powerful vehicles for lasting change.
The subconscious mind is like a powerful operating system that runs constantly in the background of our daily lives and greatly influences our reactions to people and situations. Healing emotionally congested areas in the subconscious mind frees the person to choose instead of just react. Recognizing that you always have a choice is powerful and leads you to make healthy and empowered decisions in the future. Making healthier choices usually leads to less drama or chaos in our lives.
In as little as 6 weeks, Transgenerational Reframing sessions can be completed. These are important sessions that can help reframe old perceptions gained in our childhood from interaction with our primary caregivers and other formative relationships. Reframing childhood perceptions can be immensely healing on many levels. The results have been shown to have positive and life-changing effects on many people. Once the Transgenerational Reframing sessions are complete, a person is free to use individual EVOX sessions to reframe the perception of any events, goals, or other areas in their lives where they would like to see improvement.
Examples of how EVOX Therapy can be beneficial:
– Victims of violence, trauma, or abuse may experience significantly reduced levels of anxiety or depression surrounding the memory of the event. Childhood trauma often leads to depression or anxiety later in life. EVOX Therapy can be very helpful for those suffering from PTSD.
– A person who repeatedly chooses unhealthy relationships can learn to quickly recognize the negative pattern and make better decisions in the future. Eliminating toxic relationships will provide more space in your life for more genuinely loving, healthy, and authentic relationships.
– Sports, work or school performance can be improved by eliminating sabotage or negative beliefs held at the subconscious level. Overcome challenges, meet goals and improve performance.
– Fears and phobias can be quickly overcome, leading to greater peace and freedom.
– It is useful in overcoming addictions, compulsive and other destructive behaviors.
– Behavioral issues, such as anger or rage, can be overcome by healing emotional traumas that perpetuate inappropriate or unhealthy reactions.
– Improve interpersonal relationships with your spouse, children and friends.
– Chronic illness almost always has an emotional component that is overlooked by the medical community. Reframing perceptions can have a huge impact on recovery from autoimmune diseases, chronic pain, depression, insomnia, anxiety, and many others.
– It is complementary to traditional ‘talk therapy’. We cannot talk about what we are not aware of. The subconscious keeps us ‘safe’ from trauma by hiding it from our consciousness. However, we cannot heal what we cannot feel. The reality is that the trauma or negative perception continues to affect our behavior; now we just don’t know where it comes from. EVOX Therapy can greatly help the effectiveness of talk therapy sessions by opening awareness to issues that need to be faced bravely and with complete honesty.
EVOX Therapy can be used in a myriad of situations to reframe unhealthy perceptions that inhibit healing and growth. Growth is not stagnant, but rather it is about healing the past and moving forward, freeing yourself from repetitive negative thoughts and behaviors. Breaking free from the past can bring you closer to a healthier future. Always choose to be the best “you” possible!